Skype
muffin_soul

Minecraft: TNA Part 11 Minecraft: TNA Part 11

Nice MLP and Gravity Falls references ^~^
Overall pretty good animation and voice acting.

LL - Dream Team Special LL - Dream Team Special

Awesome as allways,
allso, love the sneaky little Invader Zim refrence :Dhttp://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/594587/show_review_form/1

Yotam & Fantasia 05 Yotam & Fantasia 05

Is it just me, or did the 4th wall just crumble a little?

Swat Rainbow Dash Swat Rainbow Dash

Gotyay

Reverie Reverie

Pretty good, I like the symbolisem in the first half, the second half seems to be mostly there just to make the game longer, I get the kinda feeling you were trying to go for with the industrial theme of the second half (reality is harsh and cruel etc etc) but I dont think you needed to prolong the game like that as much as you did. Also, the alarm sound is extremly annoying and unneccery. The puzzels themselvs were very creative and made great use of the Dream mechanic which is such an essential part of the games narrative. Often the puzzles themselvs made me wonder about what I'm doing in terms of dream VS reality rather then mear gameplay, and managed to greatly enhance and empesize the narrative while still staying fun and not frustrating, which is pretty damm impresive.
Overall, pretty awesome.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

eh, beaten it, was overall a good game.
Only complaints I have are about the shop and the diffculty curve.
The game is very difficult early on, struggeling to get the money you need to recharge your battery etc etc... but after just a few upgrades, all challnge is gone.
The shop... just becomes unneccery very quikly, I allready had all the upgrade by the time I got the the rubys, and I just didn't even bother mining anything.
I think these two issues need to be addressed.
Other then that, a pretty good game.

EnV - Uprise EnV - Uprise

Awesome, now finish Rokits.

EnV - Rokits (WIP) EnV - Rokits (WIP)

Finish it and upload
Now

-Rocket-dog In space- -Rocket-dog In space-

I found a very serious problem with this song, and I believe you should get to work immediately on fixing this problem.
This song has an end.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Into The Depths Into The Depths

Very nice, but I think you should've made the lower parts of the poster a bit darker, make more contrast with the lighting.

SUPER MEAT BOY A COMIC SUPER MEAT BOY A COMIC

Awesome, first saw it on Ed's tumblr.

Deadmau5 is best pony Deadmau5 is best pony

It's... allright I suppose.
trough, the body is too long, and the mau5e ears are too big